Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Orange Grove Lovin'


yesterday i was fortunate to do a photo shoot with my neighbor, Erik Irwin. he is quite the photographer... i mean look at those pictures, i couldn't have done that with my tripod that's for sure!!
we decided to go to these beautiful orange groves by my house in Orange County early in the wee hours of the morning, and let me tell you i'm not really a morning person but give me some Starbucks coffee and i can conquer anything! it was so much fun to shoot with him and to do my million outfit changes because i can never decide on one outfit, but more is always better in my opinion. the outfits that i chose are just some ideas of what i would wear on a regular basis and i absolutely loved capturing my personality in each of them!


go check out Erik's website, you won't be disappointed i promise! :) 

erikirwinphotography.weebly.com

love always, 
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment