Friday, October 26, 2012

Oh My Pumpkins!


it's Halloween time and it's probably my favorite holiday. except i hate all the scary movies, like paranormal activity! but i love carving the pumpkins into cute or scary little faces and fishing out the seeds to bake for later (: 
Missy and I went to a cute little pumpkin patch near our house in Yorba Linda that had a ton of pumpkins everywhere from mini ones to gigantic ones. i love picking out a certain pumpkin, some interesting ones caught my eye but i went with a tiny one so i can make it very girly! keep you updated with how it looks!
since it's been quite chilly in my hometown, i wanted to keep myself warm! 
my outfit-
black beanie: B.P. Nordstroms
plaid top: Urban Outfitters
jeans: vigoss studio
shoes: black converse

love always, 
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment