Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


happy thanksgiving from my family to yours! i'm so thankful for the constant love my family gives me and the friends that have stayed in my life through everything. i'm also thankful for everything that i have in my life, i know that i'm truly blessed. remember to always be thankful for everything that you have (:
i'm so full from all of the amazing food my family cooked, but mostly all of the desserts. definitely the best part by far. 

now time for some black friday sales, i can't wait to shop till i drop at Brandy Melville, Urban Outfitters and Forever21. maybe burn off all the calories i gained today!

my outfit:
shoes: steve madden
jeans: brass plum
forever21: foreign exchange
earrings: forever21

love always, 
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment